Monday, July 29, 2013

Want to be on HGTV with me?

Do you want to be featured on the HGTV Series, “Rent or Buy”? I received an email inviting me and my clients to be featured on this new series. If you were recently looking for a new home, and couldn't decide whether to rent or buy, this might be the show for you!! HGTV is casting opinionated couples/friends/families/people that are in the process of buying or renting their dream home. Have you seen apartments or houses that are in your budget to rent, but also in your budget to purchase? Participating in this show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a new home and new life. Will you rent or buy? If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me as soon as possible. www.JohnGintySells.com

No comments:

Post a Comment